For those of you who were lucky enough to make the Summer Camp last year, this section will give you some excellent reminders. For those who did not make it, it will give you a taster of the sort of entertainment on offer for 2018. Don't miss out!
These are some of the responses we have had for the question 'What were your three highlights':
- Meeting friends, children enjoyed it and the Saturday evening sing-song
- Friends together, workshops, forest school
- Saturday night of lights and singing Participating in the drawing workshop Playing games in the evening and then attending the bonfire
- Willow workshop and making parachord bracelets with Rachel, Saturday evening celebrations and making so many new friends
- Seeing the kids so happy - and doing the washing up so brilliantly. Teaching yoga The evening meals!
- Getting involved in lots of activities, washing up!, catching up with friends, sports, bushcraft
- Being in harmony with different ages, different backgrounds & same universal family; the talk regarding stained glass panels & their history at Waterperry; the opportunity to be a kid again...make clay cane toppers...and see my dear old friends again, from AIA and elsewhere
So, a few pictorial reminders of the accommodation:
And these were just some of the activities that were on offer: